Sunday, July 26, 2009

from the mouth of my little babe.

We are back home from a wonderful almost month long trip with family.... I will blog all about it later, but while this is still fresh in my mind I need to write about it so I will always remember it.

Grandma was talking to Spencer yesterday before we left and she said " Spencer,who is going to take care of me when you leave and Grandpa goes back to work, I will be all by myself"?
And Spencer's response was so innocent and priceless, he said " The Holy Ghost Grandma"!
Just like, of course didn't you know that.
love it when our kids remind us in very gentle ways that our heavenly father loves us, and he is always there.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh Spencer, you are so right. What a smart boy!

mali said...

Spencer....YOU ROCK! I love you little man! You keep that faith!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

What a sweetie! He's cute, fun, smart, and sweet. I love it!

-Susanna